The Old World Process
Whether you are wanting to update the cabinetry in your kitchen, bathroom, or one of the other rooms in your house, there is no job too big or too complex for our experienced team to handle. Our team follows a strict and thorough process that allows us to ensure that each and every one of our clients are completely satisfied with their finished products.
- Consultation: Before building new custom cabinetry for your home, our team will provide you with a free consultation, either at your home or in our showroom.
- Qualify the project: If you have already had blueprints drawn up for your project, we will go over them with you to determine the entire project scope.
- Cabinet design using AutoCAD: Our team will work closely with you to make sure that all of your needs are being met and that our design plans are well within your budget.
- Production: During production, our team will take care of everything from building the boxes to ordering the materials for the doors and panels.
- Finishing: Our team will provide you with a date for when your custom cabinetry will be finished in our shop.
- Delivery: Our delivery vehicles and drivers will deliver the custom cabinetry to your home.
- Installation: Once the cabinetry have arrived at your home, our installation team will install the cabinetry to match the agreed upon plan and will take the time to ensure that you are completely happy with the finished product.